Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Our government is two years behind in rent.

Good Morning. Mom is off to work. I had a dream that we got a package from Amazon that I knew nothing about. And as I was opening the package my son was in the room. I did not know why we got what we got and to whom it was for and I still do not. Apparently it was a Christmas gift and our son maybe was the beneficiary. Ops. It was a dream and those end as soon as we awake.
Today is a nice day 30 degrees at the present time and I do see some clouds in the sky.
I feel great and apparently mom does too.
Our Mockingbird is very territorial and it just luck when other birds get to eat at our bird feeders.
I think we will just have one feeder up front and one out back since it impossible for any array of bird to feed out back.
Our government is two years behind in rent.

No comments:

Post a Comment