Tuesday, February 1, 2011

It is raining this morning and the temperature outside is in the 40's. The big winter storm is to our west and I m not sure whether it will hit us. Well I know we will get the storm but I am not sure as to what we get? Snow, Ice or Rain.
I am washing clothes and cleaning a bird feeder as I type.
I took a cut in pay on my pension as Blue Cross and Blue Shield raised their rates and the government held its ground.
I was a retirement dinner last October with about 50 retired federal employees in attendance. In the room we paid as a group 1/2 a million dollars in premiums to just Blue Cross and Blue Shield.

2 comments:

  1. rained all day yesterday here...got cold and windy in the evening. No rain this morning when i got up. Looked cold outside. A few minutes ago I just saw a snowflake.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had a beautiful semi warm day yesterday and didn't get anything but a little rain and lots of wind last night. Today we also saw a snowflake or two.

    ReplyDelete