Wednesday, November 10, 2010
Bird Bath
I have a winter cover over our pool. I place water on the cover to hold it place when the wind blows, the cover is porous so water from the pool seeps through also. This makes an ideal drinking water hole for the cats plus the birds now use it to bathe in and get a drink. I tried to get a photo of one of the birds bathing but by the time I got the camera two birds were at the edge of the pool water. I will wait a bit and maybe I can catch more birds using the pool.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
I pasted or uploaded photos on Facebook . Diane, Gil are you on Facebook ? The days here are one day rain and one day pleasant. It is time t...
-
The world in Western Kentucky is groomed by society. The bluegrass is trimmed by the rural livestock that grazes on the rolling hills. The...
That's cool...the worlds biggest bird bath.
ReplyDelete