I was moving boxes and things back into our sons room (computer room) so that Allison and family will have more space than normal for their visit Monday afternoon. I was moving everything with my hand truck. I picked up a box thinking that this box won't hurt me without the hand truck and boy did I make a mistake. I was feeling great when mom left for work and now I have gone one or two days behind just because I moved one box (one box) without the hand truck. Oh well it is not that much of a deal but my brain just won't learn. I still feel good enough to finish what I planned to do today.Saturday, September 4, 2010
I was moving boxes and things back into our sons room (computer room) so that Allison and family will have more space than normal for their visit Monday afternoon. I was moving everything with my hand truck. I picked up a box thinking that this box won't hurt me without the hand truck and boy did I make a mistake. I was feeling great when mom left for work and now I have gone one or two days behind just because I moved one box (one box) without the hand truck. Oh well it is not that much of a deal but my brain just won't learn. I still feel good enough to finish what I planned to do today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
I pasted or uploaded photos on Facebook . Diane, Gil are you on Facebook ? The days here are one day rain and one day pleasant. It is time t...
-
The world in Western Kentucky is groomed by society. The bluegrass is trimmed by the rural livestock that grazes on the rolling hills. The...
That's too bad about your back. Rest it and maybe it will be better by the time Allison & the kids arrive on Monday. Love you.
ReplyDelete