I have to say that those foreign corporations have made some fancy anti-Obama campaign commercials . There is nothing we can do about it since the Supreme Court ruled that corporations could have a say in electing a President. They have been sliding money into commercials like a Dr. Seuss Balanced budget. It is time to pull together and vote.Saturday, September 4, 2010
I have to say that those foreign corporations have made some fancy anti-Obama campaign commercials . There is nothing we can do about it since the Supreme Court ruled that corporations could have a say in electing a President. They have been sliding money into commercials like a Dr. Seuss Balanced budget. It is time to pull together and vote.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
I pasted or uploaded photos on Facebook . Diane, Gil are you on Facebook ? The days here are one day rain and one day pleasant. It is time t...
-
The world in Western Kentucky is groomed by society. The bluegrass is trimmed by the rural livestock that grazes on the rolling hills. The...
No comments:
Post a Comment