Monday, June 21, 2010

Where Do We Place the Reference Point

Where Do We place the Reference Point? Our planet Earth moves around the sun and someone figured out how long it takes to travel around the sun before we come back to the place we started. They counted the days and named them. When did we know to start with day one or has day one been moved around a bit.
Today in the scheme of time started just after midnight. Who made that decision to place the word midnight where it is in time and why can't I move it around as I please? Is history giving me a lesson or wise old wives tale as to where it belongs.
Why is there a reference point at the end of a sentence?
Who decided to give me a number and who was number one?

-________________________________0________________________________+

Where do I stand in this world?
I stand clearly in Kentucky.
Where do I stand in this world of political ideas?
I stand firmly in the center.
On that line above if protecting the environment is on the plus side then places me standing between the zero and the plus sign.
Where do I stand when it comes to the protection of civil rights (protecting or not protecting)?
On that line above if protecting is on the plus side then place me standing between the zero and the plus sign.
Where do I stand when it comes to working hard (a job, a working skill, athletics) to help myself to be a better person, this is not about making money this question is about working to improve your standing in this environment.
On that line above if working hard is on the plus side then place me standing between the zero and the plus sign.
Where do I stand when it comes to working hard to help myself make some money then place me at the zero in the line above?
Where do I stand in uniting human beings together to form a more perfect union?
Such as marriage, united states, labor unions and united nations.
If the plus side is united then place me some where between the zero and the plus sign.
Now where do I place conservative and liberal on that line above?
Now where do I place faith and god on that line above?

No comments:

Post a Comment