Sunday, June 20, 2010

Christmas Dinner

We live in a society where Christmas Dinner is every day for the majority of America and most parts of the planet.
Does religion play a part of putting us in our place? I think that our own point of view does that. But does the world as a whole understand my point of view?
I quit a long time ago of slapping my own back to pay for the worlds sins. When I was young 6-28 I felt like Jesus and I placed the world of pain and suffering on my shoulders. I kept my mouth shut and listened.
I learned that I alone had to make a decision as to who pays for the sins of the planet and I decided not to die on the cross and live. I came to the conclusion that I lived in the Garden of Eden and it was my space on this planet I was responsible for.
What does this have to do with Christmas Dinner?
I have to place my body, my being in a good place mentally and physically every moment of the day. I have to stand in the Garden of Eden and keep it as clean mentally and physically.
I have plenty of tools to work with and maintaining that balance with convenience is a matter of choice.
I am not waiting for heaven in the after worlds of life, my world is in the heavens of the universe our planet earth Gaia, our Garden of Eden, our utopia, our Shangri La.

No comments:

Post a Comment