Tuesday, June 22, 2010

We have sunshine in Western Kentucky. I have a stuffed up head moving closer to a sinus or it is a sinus congestion. Headache apply some moisture and open the airwaves.
Are the oil companies going to stop drilling for oil until they get their rights to drill as they please or is Obama going to make them follow the rules and do things right. It seems that the oil states have plenty of folks working in the oil industry and they want work. Oil in the ground is normal oil in the gulf waters is not in this day and age. I have seen oil on the beaches of California in my youth and I thought nothing of it at that time. It was cleaned up.
We did most of our swimming between Seal Beach and Huntington Beach.

1 comment:

  1. I will never have a hybrid vehicle so I will always depend on oil in my lifetime. Even if someone were to give me one I still could not afford to keep it because I couldn't afford to pay the taxes on it. With so many Americans out of work and jobs still leaving this country, I still don't think hybrids will ever be in demand or bought like our good old combustion engine cars & trucks. People will just keep the cars they have and pay the price of gas & diesel.

    The oil spill is an unfortunate event but it should not bring oil drilling to a halt. Deep water drilling apparently is not safe and can cause many problems for our seas and its inhabitants so maybe more land should be opened up to drilling because me and many other Americans are not willing to give up our oil so easily.

    There is nothing wrong with regulating the drilling process to make it safer but please don't make the cost of drilling so expensive that it raises oil prices so high that I have to give up driving my car entirely because I can't afford to buy gas or any other product that is produced by oil.

    We have sunny skies here too and we had a beautiful day yesterday except for a very brief wind storm that blew through here yesterday afternoon. We didn't get any rain except for about 200 large rain drops that left as quickly as the wind did.

    Hope your sinus' clear up.
    I love you.

    ReplyDelete