Saturday, May 1, 2010

It rained very hard overnight. I have a head cold brought on by allergies. My sinuses are running constantly trying to remove what mowing the lawn on a windy day put in.
Technology always leaves me behind the times. Every time I buy a product it is left behind by the new update.
I used to try to keep up Microsoft, Norton's Anti Virus, Word Processing, Utilities, spreadsheets, databases, paint and graphics. I am lost. XP and Vista and an assortment of free online programs is all I can muster. My pockets are empty. My mind is as full as my watery sinuses.

1 comment:

  1. We're not getting much rain. The rains came and went in about 30 minutes and it's been a nice day since. Maybe we'll get some rain later, but so far so good.

    I hope that you're having a nice day today and that your sinus' have cleared up by now. I just ate supper and now I'm watching movies on the super Sleuth channel. The movies are all about storms and controlling the weather.

    Love you

    ReplyDelete