Sunday, February 28, 2010

Early Morning Being.

Very early The Sun Day morning. I went to bed early because my legs were going crazy. I awoke in the middle of the night with my head spinning. It is the medicine that I take to reduce the swelling, it is too much for my body, it works but it makes me not care about being. And that is something that I hold dear to my self. Being is a pleasure I adore as the sun give life to the planet.
Earlier I thought of giving up my NARFE website because how could I do it with my head spinning. I got out of bed as the movie "Stage Door" was ending and the world was crying.
So I am up now wondering what to do about my back. I guess I will let things be and avoid the medicine that causes me problems.
I do love this life.

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes the side effects of medication makes us feel so bad that it's hardly worth taking. I feel for you and hope that your back quits giving you problems.

    ReplyDelete