Saturday, February 27, 2010

I awoke late and it is 26 degrees outside and partly cloudy. There seems to be no wind so maybe no chill.
Every morning I go out and clean the windshield of mom's van (I clean all the windows) and normally there has been a heavy hard to clean frost on the windows but this morning at the moment there are just a few spots.
My teapot is getting ready to sing, time for a zinger and some honey. I use honey because my body just absorbs it where ever the honey is, my arm, my fingers, my lips, my mouth, my throat, my digestive track. I think honey may help me because it is ready to be absorbed. And that may help my body rest in the proper spaces.
Mind, body and soul.
***
Mom and I had an argument about the size of the government, mom said it should be smaller and I said we are the government, " She said I was ignorant and that ended the talk.
I remember the statement that the Republicans want to split the Democrats and Independents and they have with the Tea Party. That has also split the Republicans. The only people in agreement are the banks (hold the money), the Lobbyists and Political Action Committees.
I did see where the stimulus money put 1,000 jobs back into Western Kentucky those projects have been on hold since 2001, it was held up by Bush Administration.. They were the 1,000 lock and dams jobs in our area that been on hold (the money was going to Iraq war).

No comments:

Post a Comment