Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Bank Ransom

The banks remind me of the character at left. If you do not pay them, then they will not work and if you pay them they still won't work....so there! Or you pissed me off and I won't move any money.
The banks are holding up our country like Jesse James held up those stage coaches.
Another word we can use is ransom; or I will take my bank and go home until you come up with the more money.
I think the Feds will have to hire honest GI Joe to start a Federal Bank in your home town.
I think the old banks in town are renting you that old house they wont fix up or building on to their existing structure.

Do not touch the bag of money; you may get sucked into a fourth dimension.


1 comment:

  1. Surprise, surprise to you Dennis....the Federal bank in our town isn't loaning any money either so what's up with that? It caters to Federal employees only and it's not lending.

    There's going to have to be an uprising, a coo to take back our government.

    ReplyDelete