Sunday, January 18, 2009

I have been up since about 0200; ever since Motherkitty was getting up early and going to bed early I have followed suit. Now my schedule is way off as I continue to rise early as she has changed her schedule to day light working hours.
***
"We need a new declaration of independence -- independence from ideology and small mindedness," Obama said, in kicking off his 137-mile, all-day journey from Philadelphia's 30th Street Station. "With this election, you provided once more that people who love this country can change it."

***
We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.

1 comment:

  1. Good Morning ...or maybe I should say good afternoon. I get in bed late and rise around 8AM. Since I never had to be to work until 9 AM my schedule of sleeping has remained the same for years, with no alarm clocks needed to wake me...just the smell of a good cup of coffee brought to my bedside. Both my Jim's did that, don't ask me why, they just did and that's how I became spoiled.

    ReplyDelete