Monday, January 19, 2009

Family Photo

I did not like the way our Family Photo page got skewed so I went in and changed it. In doing so I think I repeated some images. I also learned something new (adding more table to the bottom of the the present table). I normally just added another table; that did not work and created the problem.
***
We have a dusting of snow on the ground and the temperature is hovering in the upper 20's.
I heard this morning young college students asking questions about Barack Obama on C-Spans Question and Answers. As they asked a question the moderator asked them what they thought about their question. They all answered their question with new hope as a new idealism was going into the White House. There was hope in their answers. One young man said that the new president was changing the way we think as a nation. We were going from a government that did not believe in a government (less government in Washington D.C.) to a government of "We the People" meaning that each one of us was the government of these United States.

No comments:

Post a Comment