Wednesday, May 16, 2018

Good Morning


I was reminded today that I should go out and get a job as if my gross income does not mean anything as it is not my take home pay.

As if life insurance means nothing                     432.72       per month; If I die my wife gets 3 times my yearly salary plus my pension. That sounds like a new SUV to me and all the bills paid off.

 “”     Dental insurance ““                                       69.20       per month
  “”    Federal income tax           ““                       287.65       per month
      Membership Dues                                          6.50        per month
      Health Insurance                                         521.67       per month
          Total                                “                     1317.74       per month                 15,812.88 comes out of check

I pay out of my check each year 15,812.88

I was reminded today that I should go out and get a job as if my gross income does not mean anything as it is not my take home pay.

**
I earned a pension and that money above come out of my pension. The pension was hard worked for and it comes out of a fund that cannot be touched.  I Know that the federal government uses it as collateral, but it cannot be touched.
**
If my wife dies first I go bankrupt.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gb-B3lsgEfA


No comments:

Post a Comment