Friday, September 2, 2016

The Deck is Clear

3:00 PM
I am done removing everything off the deck. Mom helped me with the glass table; I moved everything else; it was painful and mom put a ben gay type product on my back so I could continue working.
I just now finished washing the deck and tomorrow I will solid stain where the steps are so we have a way of getting to the pool steps even though it is almost time to close the pool.
Because it is almost a paint and very solid in color it does not make a difference when it is applied so long as it has drying time; what I used before needed to be applied in one day for the complete job otherwise it would show badly,
This type finish should be applied in one day.
This type solid stain can be applied at different times within a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment