Monday, June 27, 2016

RUTS _ AGH!

Good Morning,
I went out this morning and filled in some ruts; I have a long ways to go but it is getting done slowly but surely.
We have ripe cherry tomatoes and I think mom will go out there and pick them this morning; going out early while it is still cool (76 degrees).
The bright green to the left is the rut (3 to 4 inches deep and a hard bump (AGH!) when mowing) and the high dry grasses are the sod with stone underneath; the cut smooth lawn is just mowed grasses.

8:30 AM
I hear thunder; mom said it was going to rain so I put my mower away and did a little maintenance on the pool. I think the rain will clear up and I may be able to dip into the pool this afternoon.
Yesterday we cleaned up an area in the computer room for a bed; this morning before going outside I cleaned a moldy area with Lysol, water and a scrub brush.

No comments:

Post a Comment