Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Primary Election Day

I used to be an Independent and could not vote in the primaries here in Kentucky; so I registered as a Democrat so that I could vote in the primaries. I am still an Independent but I lean toward the Democrats so it is no problem. The person that influenced me the most was my grandmother in Pasadena. Her daughters were Methodists (including my mom) but grandma leaned  toward the Jehovah's Witness's. My dad was Roman Catholic. The Watchtower Pamphlet always had everyone living in peace in the Garden of Eden so I leaned toward that (and that is a we bit liberal). Margie and my Dad may have been hard working and leaned toward the middle of the road and maybe strong unions.When I started voting I voted Republican or Democrat; but since Reagan declared war on Unions and the Government I decided to vote Democratic.

No comments:

Post a Comment