Friday, April 22, 2016

Behr Solid Waterproofing Chart

Good Morning,
This morning I will check all my lines on the pool and make sure that they are water tight; I will also check the pool for chemicals needed; I will clean the pool as needed. I have the pool looking like we could jump right in but it was a chilly 69 degrees yesterday. I may jump in and set up the steps; Burr r!!
I may finish cleaning the deck, last week I cleaned half of it. I may also scrub it and bleach it to remove any black looking like mold (normal).
I feel good this morning mentally and physically.
I went online and tried to pick a color for our deck; it would be a solid waterproof stain from Behr. This is what I have so far. It also depends on what computer I use to select the colors.


No comments:

Post a Comment