Monday, January 11, 2016

12 Degrees Outside

Good Morning,
It is cold outside this morning ( 12 degrees); Dolly went out to do her business and came right back in. I have a warm heating pad and heat lamp for George under the table outside.
I feel good this morning mentally and physically; mom is on her computer, she said it was cold in the computer room so we opened the door and turned on the fan; I took down the Christmas Decorations in the Living Room but still have the lights on outside. I plan to start cleaning out the garage now that mom is better (she needs to walk more) and the Holidays have passed.

1 comment:

  1. It is 10 degrees outside here today, and I still have not removed all of the Christmas decorations, only the outside lights I put up this year have been brought inside.

    ReplyDelete