Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Nurses should never be overwhelmed with too many patients.

Good Evening,
It has been a tough week. One thing I learned this past week. The week would have been better if Medicare had done what it could to help my wife. Because of the misuse of government funds by medicare doctors our new young doctors like my wife's had to pay a hard price. Medicare let my wife go home in 30 hours after surgery. She should of stayed in the hospital where the professional nurses could of taken care of her! But Wait! The poor nurse are overworked at the hospitals and my wife would not have gotten professional care! Budget Cuts at the hospital has reduced the staff and is overworking perfectly fine nurses. Nurses should never be overwhelmed with too many patients.
***
My wife is fine; I just did not know what I was doing; I am not a nurse.

No comments:

Post a Comment