Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Aluminum Cover Patch.

Good Morning,
I awoke at 12:20 AM with a sore throat and a headache. I got up and gargled with salt water. I did not wash my face but I tried to let the tear glands do their thing and rinse my eyes out. I made a cup of coffee and put honey in it to sooth my throat.
***
It rained 1 1/2inches of rain; I check the rain gauge when I check the mail. There will be more in the gauge tomorrow.
***
We have to cut two 6 inch squares in the Tonneau Cover of my red truck; then reach inside and unlatch the cover then replace the hole with a patch (bolted or riveted) with a rubber gasket to keep the water out. When we lift up the Tonneau Cover we will  then fix the tailgate latch.
***
I am staying up later so I can get back into a normal sleeping routine.


No comments:

Post a Comment