Saturday, August 29, 2015

"Father forgive them for they know not what they do."

Good Morning,
I feel good this morning. I try to have folks think well of themselves as it does the mind good. There is truth to the movie, "The Manchurian Candidate"  and commercials that tell you a person is bad for the country. There are books that deal with good and evil; there is one in particular that deals with old world problems and social problems and it is called the, "Bible". The old world of the bible sacrificed their young. The new world of the bible was extremely social. Both deal with how to treat evil and how to behave.
I live in a world that is much more informative about issues and we plainly see the Ayatollah drum up violence with there tomahawk kill motions.
Well I do something different as I prefer to create a society that lives in peace on the planet. We should treat the planet well by doing our share of good. I believe that we have learned enough (we can teach a child to write with a pencil); we can teach our brain to do good inside our bodies without damaging ourselves. As in a good balance of doing good in our bodies. We can ask our bodies to not hurt us but still fix our problems internally. "Father forgive them for they know not what they do."
Just about everyone I talk to is an unbeliever of doing good to your being (internally and externally).
***
If Jesus was alive today he would know more than I do about the world around us and maybe he could live a bit longer but I am sure he would be deposed of in about the same time. When I was younger I tried to live like Jesus and I finally decided to live longer so I gave in. It is a difficult road and it is rather hard on the body putting yourself in harms way. It feels great mentally but placing the planet on your shoulders hurts.
***
I found it best to make the planet around you secure and free of harmful being and harmful products. I found it nice to place society on a pedestal.

No comments:

Post a Comment