Friday, June 26, 2015

Sine Wave

Good Morning,
Have you ever been pulled in too many directions at the same time. I have met folks like that in the past and in my mind felt that way. I have not felt that way for a long time but I know some folks feel that way.
70 degrees outside and about the same inside. It is very cloudy out there and I think we are in for rain today.
I feel good this morning and mom went to the doctor yesterday and removed a small bump on her right elbow.
***
Being in Love
Once you have felt that way it never goes away. You can be together or separated the feeling is always the same. Love travels through your body and travels over the airwaves. It makes your life good and it is always there. 
Folks can ride an emotional roller coaster but knowing that deep in there there is love; it settles the mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment