Monday, May 11, 2015

Monday Morning; I Wonder Why

Good Morning,
I feel good this morning mentally and physically; the world and god have been kind, I wonder why?
When you are young you wonder and the mind wanders. One place one religion gave me was, "God is Omnipotent". In our Catholic School it was explained to me what that word defined and during a search at home for the word other words came up. As in unrestricted, unlimited and it had visual light ray that went on and on to a distant point of light. We draw a star that way.
I noticed as a boy of  10 years of age that all the points were going back into infinity and I realized at some point I would have to draw a line or a point (reference point) as in:


-________________________________0________________________________+

You may notice that I drew the line and I placed the zero in the middle and you may notice that in each direction I can go on forever.
So I thought, where is God?
Was it I who placed the zero in the line or was it the figure that Michelangelo painted? Or was it in the Chalice, on the cross or the dove flying in the sky?
The lion and the lamb were in the garden of Eden and look there is the dove and the rays of the sun.
Different folks drew those illustrations and different folks had their personal point of view.
Could it be that everyone was right in their point of view? Is God Omnipotent? Listen I wrote those words and someone had a vision and said, "In the Beginning" and wrote those words.

And then someone wrote:

We the people of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.

Where were their heads at?  I think in a great place where the bible was not far away; as were a lot of great books with a lot of great thoughts/ thinkers.


No comments:

Post a Comment