Monday, January 19, 2015

The United States Social Security Administration


Good Morning,
I am sore this morning; doing tricks with drugs (last post) does not work for this human being. I have said it over and over 20 minutes for this body and rest. My age in mind is young but my body is beat up. In the old days I would have been left behind but today we have a social network to catch us and let us go gracefully.
Laurel is sore but extremely understanding.
It is amazing how every family has to deal with this and some folks are understanding and some folks have problems of their own.
All bandages are off after a nice bath.
1000
Laurel was on her computer (desktop) while I went to the store to get some staples (cat chow, scope litter, milk, tissue and Sprite).



No comments:

Post a Comment