Sunday, January 18, 2015

The Lazy Boy and Useful Chemicals

Good Morning,
I normally do not take drugs to alleviate pain. I normally let my body do what it can. If I need to rest, I rest. But with Laurel needing 24/7 help, I am taking 2 Tylenol and 1 Aleve once a day and that works for about 20 hours. I normally take something for my stomach and my dizzy spells. 
I have been trying to find an app for my phone that logs our medication. I think a calendar program would work fine.
Two days ago Laurel said she wanted to sit someplace other than something upright so we put a seat cushion and pillow on her Lazy Boy and she has no problem getting in and out of that machine.
Laurel said a few minutes ago that she felt drugged; that means that the drug feels more like a drug than a pain reliever; that is a great sign. 

No comments:

Post a Comment