Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Noise

I heard a strange noise and realized that the blowing air in the air duct and the washing washing were combining sounds plus there is a ringing in my ears. One of the sounds quit and what is left is the ringing in my ears.
This cat at left is active. Her name is Bandit. More active than most kittens. It is very difficult to take her picture as she never poses and if I lift a camera she is gone.This cat will not have a problem catching anything; when she does catch something what will she do. Tiger Lilly ate her catches. Laurel says that Bandit runs up and down trees and does not have a problem with height. When she stops she sleeps right away. She eats more food than any cat we have, no worms she just burns up the energy. I think she will blow her heart out;  I hope not but she is crazy active.
I hear a rat or mouse gnawing in the wall. Bandit hears it too. It is over behind the refrigerator. She is trying to climb the bookcase. That would be bad as they will not hold up to any activity.

No comments:

Post a Comment