Wednesday, July 30, 2014

It is Cool

Good Morning,
It is 56 degrees outside this morning. Light wind. It is still dark outside the window. I slept well and feel fine.  We are in a do not save anything; we do not need supplies or an inventory mode.
Our mowing is going to be done by someone who would like to earn money as the bouncing mower is hard on our backs. I was warned a long time ago by my neurosurgeon that golf carts, lawn mowers, vacuuming and sweeping would be hard on the back; the way I sweep it does not hurt. The mowing does hurt. I walked out to the mailbox yesterday and the grass crunched below my feet. It does not need mowing. It needs warmth and moisture. Mom volunteered to mow at the first of the year and that did not work out well at all. So mowing is out for us. She is feeling better so maybe her back is healing. She was pretty active yesterday.
Today should be hot and humid (90 degrees and 80 % humidity) but I am sure it will not be hot or humid.

I realize that cats cannot put stuff back of cleanup after themselves (the kitten just dropped something). Humans can but won't.

No comments:

Post a Comment