Tuesday, July 8, 2014

EH ! and Old Photo of Garden Tomato's

Good Morning,
What do you call it when one man spends $1000,000 in your local election in each state of the union?
*** 
The outside air and indoor temperature are the same. Everything looks wet outside. I did not go out there but I did look through the Glass Slider and everything was wet. It may be drizzling or a light rain out there I am not sure. 
I feel good this morning. 
There is a particular point of view in the words I use in this writing; it is mostly to inform the planet that violence is not the norm in the United States. I cannot speak for Canada or Mexico which are part of North America. 
I personally think that Canada and Mexico could join us in being part of the United States. That would make Congress and the Senate a little bigger and that would offer the planet a North American United States that would be huge.
***
We stopped at the Amish stand here in town a got 1/2 bushel of tomatoes to make some tomato sauce.
We normally grow early Early Girls for this task but this year we never planted a garden. The tomato's we got from the Amish look like Early Girls.This is an old photo of the garden at left.
***
(I typed this below with a Kindle Keyboard Reader app 7 Dragon.)
I am in the waiting room of the hospital. Laurel Rose is getting CAT Scan of her back. Her back has been bothering her a great deal these past two weeks. She is back in a room and it has been some time We got here about 0830 and it is now 1000. She got out at 1030.
She is back and we see the doctor some time this week to where she goes from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment