Monday, June 16, 2014

I Looked Out, Fed the Cats

Good Morning,
I looked out and fed the cats outside. Our cats have quit hunting. We had a simple comfortable day yesterday with sunshine, barbecue and hot dogs. Laurel bought a chimney lighter so our days of squirting lighter fluid are history. I think we are 10 years behind on that one. We also went swimming in the pool. it was not as clean as I like it but passable ( a we bit better than the river). I also taped NASCAR and watched that while Laurel Rose went into the computer room to fire up her new computer.
I plan to use the "Weed Eater" today and clean up near the pool. At my age I find it easier to say than to do. When I was young I was gone. The planet had no clue as to where I was at or what in the world I was into but if there was work to do I did not look for an out I just did it.
1620
I put the solar cover on our pool; the pool was warmer today than yesterday. Laurel cut some weeds.Things are looking better. Slow and easy seems to be my station in life. We cleaned the carpet Saturday  (I think) and the cat made (kitten) made the carpet look like it was not done.

No comments:

Post a Comment