Sunday, June 15, 2014

Almost 6 am

Good Morning,
I did a lot yesterday cleaning the rug, cutting and placing my bird staff up, filling the bird feeders and hanging them on the staff and cleaning the pool. 
The pole with the staff I will paint green and up on top I will attract Yellow finches by placing large sunflowers on the staff and pole; having red near nectar brings Hummingbirds so Sunflowers should bring Yellow Finches.
The pool took a little courage as it was just about 79 on the boom and 86  on top; that averages out to about 82 and 1/2 degrees. I think about 85 is OK for us old folks. I will get into the pool today.
I feel sore this morning but mentally I am fine.

0900
Laurel Rose and I are sitting out on the deck and I took a photo of our bird feeder on the pole and staff plus a picture of the tomcat.

No comments:

Post a Comment