Monday, May 5, 2014

An Ideal Situation

Good Morning,
In an ideal situation I want to just absorb the morning just after waking. It is not always possible because your mind awakes and sees the day and the view you see influences the day. Sometimes you pin the day before you. With a family the first responsibly is to prepare the day for your family. It is always the easiest when there is no conflict in your morning view (oriental point of view). 
I always liked the oriental point of view or presentation. I also love the Kosher food laws that keep us healthy. My late step mother Margie tried to pound into my mind the importance of cleanliness. I was stubborn but she had my fathers blessing to make sure I learned to work very hard at keeping clean. I rebelled in the 1960's but I did remember to balance cleanliness with good sense. My grandmother and Margie both said to take a little bit of yarn to mend a sock so that you would not have to stretch forever and untangle the yarn. That is the best way to clean. One dish at a time.
When I lived in San Jose just after getting out of the service builders used to use wheel barrows to move cement up one flight of steps to lay brick. At Dam #50 we raised one wicket at a time and it took 8 hours to raise the dam.
Work takes time and it is never an over night sensation.

1 comment: