I am getting ready to mow the yard, I was going to say lawn but I do not have a lawn I have wild grasses with some seeds from the neighbors and what seeds I sowed 30 years ago. I did not sow it all over just in the bare spaces that were very wet 30 years ago (there (bare ground) behind the hula hoop).Friday, April 18, 2014
Good Morning
I am getting ready to mow the yard, I was going to say lawn but I do not have a lawn I have wild grasses with some seeds from the neighbors and what seeds I sowed 30 years ago. I did not sow it all over just in the bare spaces that were very wet 30 years ago (there (bare ground) behind the hula hoop).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
I pasted or uploaded photos on Facebook . Diane, Gil are you on Facebook ? The days here are one day rain and one day pleasant. It is time t...
-
The world in Western Kentucky is groomed by society. The bluegrass is trimmed by the rural livestock that grazes on the rolling hills. The...
No comments:
Post a Comment