Saturday, March 29, 2014

42 degrees and rain

Good Morning,
42 degrees and a steady rain. This steady rain will soak this area of the planet and the warmth will grow plants. The plant and grass growth will absorb and drink the water and no water will run off to the streams and creaks.
I have been trying to read all I can about Kentucky's win over Louisville. Tough game.
I remember that in the beginning of the year there was no fouling in the way Kentucky played. And now the reefs are letting Kentucky opponents be hard and physical. I know that Kentucky can play both ways but letting them go nuts in the NCAA is crazy.

1 comment:

  1. They're all allowed to bump and slam against each other, but they can't reach out and touch the other player gently with their hand anymore. Was a good game and I always knew that the Wildcats would pull it out in the end....they always do.

    ReplyDelete