Thursday, December 19, 2013

Good Morning

The wind is blowing hard outside our home in Western Kentucky. I know this because I went out and fed the cats. That early morning chore led to another chore and that was to tie down our trash cans. With the snow and ice I had lost track of the ropes that tied down our trash cans. The trash cans were iced-in and not going anywhere for the last three weeks; so this morning with the strong wind I had to come up with a solution. I found one and tied down the trash cans while being hit somewhat consistently with drops of water falling from our roof (ice melt). The ice is just about gone. I saw broken ice on the ground where it had slide off the roof over night; two chores done before 7am. Yes I am up late.
In the mornings I am in the mood for a Christmas Carol.  

No comments:

Post a Comment