Thursday, May 16, 2013

The Federal Government Bureaucracy is only 8% of the United States population.

Good Morning,
I am up early; I have been up for at least 45 minutes. Did a little pasting on my other blog (DVP) this morning (some words from JFK).
I grew up with my grandmother so I want all grandmothers taken care of, either by me or my government. A women can iron all day, wash clothes, wash dishes, take care of kids, obey her husband (old school) and allowed to die in poverty or set aloft on a iceberg is pretty harsh is this space age. I earned all my benefits. And now you change course because you do not want the government to do any maintenance.

The Federal Government Bureaucracy is only 8% of the United States population.
Our Government is as big as our eligible voting population. How can you make it smaller (take away the vote).

No comments:

Post a Comment