Tuesday, March 19, 2013


I have savored every moment of time that I have spent with you.
Since meeting Sylvia and Joanie in 1967 my life has been filled by a moment by moment existence.
Time has stood still at the moment I have spent with you.
Every waking morning has brought me a new existence.
Sometimes my life is very painful, sometimes I am in euphoria.
All these moments are moments with god.
Whatever has happened, I have lived the moment.
Now I have a web site and I have tried to say that to you.
The message is not what I say, the message is that I am and you are.
I have savored every moment of time that I have spent with you.
I realize that I have failed to explain what I feel and that only childish words prevail,
but these words for those that could not see god when god was there.
These moments are time spent knowing that we exist and that peace is deep within all of us.
It is a shame that these simple words cannot convey the true meaning of our existence.

No comments:

Post a Comment