Thursday, January 3, 2013

Good  Morning,
I have been up since 0430 and I am now a little queasy. I am pretty sure it has to do with my balance and the fluid in my ears. When the fluids thicken I get dizzy or queasy.

It is time to replace the fluids or make them a little more useful. My body has the means to rectify the matter (that is what brains are good for ( solve those perplexing problems ( "You do, do a lot a puzzles don't you?"))).
The school buses are very active at the bus garage this morning. I just look out this big picture window we have near my computer.
It is quiet and peaceful here in town. When I say that I have to remind myself it is because we do have an army of soldiers around our country, a standing militia in every state, a wild militia in every state and cowboys and Indians in the west and the Hatfield's and McCoys in the South.

No comments:

Post a Comment