Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Now the banks are the thieves.

January 1st 2013:
Good Morning,
The snow is still with us this morning, it is very persistent.
January 2nd 2013:
This is a good morning but Laurel and I got off on the wrong page this morning. She wanted me to check a charge on the bank balance and I said I did not give a rats !@#$ about any banks and their charges. As far as I am concerned the banks can go suck a big one.
I would not use a bank if I could but my retirement check has to be direct deposit into some institution so I have to use the bank to use the money. That is as far I am willing to go.
When I first started working for the government we got cash, thieves like cash so the government went to checks and then direct deposit. Now the banks are the thieves.

No comments:

Post a Comment