Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Wal mart and why my wife only works 8 hour weeks?

Good Morning,
It is Tuesday the 18th in the year 2012, it is cool 47 degrees outside and I feel fine, a whopping big bit of "over-weight-ness" but mentally fine.
I think mom goes to work today. She does not get much of a job because of an over abundance of ..???     Yeah what ever word you put in there you have to remember the Deep South and there love of the Star of David. They love you but,,,,,,?????   Yeah what ever word you put there.
This has been going on for 40 years and we know how to deal with it.
Merry Christmas
We do have a family that loves us or mom. I think it is mostly mom, my sister and my daughter. I have a body and face that you should not trust.
But I do understand the planet very well and I know you teach your children wild video games and shoot the planet to hell and wonder why,,,??? Yeah what ever word you put there.
I have an extraordinary ego that overcomes all prejudice. I have some great stories that are all true but no one believe me. I wrote them all down but still no one believes me.
HEH !!  you can place prejudice in all those blank places.

No comments:

Post a Comment