Friday, December 21, 2012

Good Morning,
There is always something going on in my mind but nothing is ever accomplished. 
I bought some honey from SAM's Club and then I went online to see if that honey was tainted and there is a complete article of tainted bootleg Chinese Honey that the US shippers import and no one has any clue as to where it comes from? It could be  ,.... ?    It may be  ,...? NAW !!!!
Anyway I am using that honey and it seems that something is wrong with me or the honey.
I will stop using it and see if things change.
 ***
The kitten
 The Kitten climbed the tree on Laurel and she screamed at the kitten, nothing happened; this morning the kitten climbed the tree and she got spanked and she stays away from the tree now. 

She is playing hard indoors and outdoors. 
She is quite muscular because I do let her outside to get cat exorcise.
I accidentally rock on her (the kitten) as I was leaning forward on the recliner this morning. She moved away from me sat in one spot, moved again and sat; she finally slept in mom's chair. At noon I let her out and she played well and acted normally.

No comments:

Post a Comment