Sunday, December 16, 2012

Good morning, I moved my computer into the other room and I sure miss it.
I feel good mentally but my back is a pain in the @#$. No big deal.
We still have some shopping to do for the Holidays but mostly finished. 
Today I fill up the air mattress (I had to wait 24 hours) to see if the patch I placed on it yesterday did the job of stopping a slow leak. 10 am is the 24 hour time limit.
I read Trish's Christmas letter and it is very colorful which shows a great deal of change since her last letter. 
It is 55 degrees here in town, very warm for this area of the country in the middle of December. Normally the frosty stars and snowflakes are dancing on the windows.

1 comment:

  1. Good Monday Morning to you, and I hope that your back is feeling better, and that both you and Laurel are feeling fine. A drizzle has arrived here this morning and brought with it an ache to my back. I heard that the change in barometric pressure brings on aches and pains. Found that out from one of the doctors at a pain clinic via one of the patients in the waiting room.
    Love you

    ReplyDelete