Thursday, November 8, 2012

We have placed all the information we know online (we have tethered everyone's computers together).

I am up n the middle of the night and the mention of members of our family leaving the body and becoming something else. We put up stone to mark and write some loved ones beginning or end or you could be even luckier and place your name in the bible to be rewritten from time to time as language evolves or may I could build a solid monument with your history written in stone or maybe a plastic disc. I think the solid stone is best.
***
I am a child of god, a flower child that believes that mothers should love their children and never leave their husbands only because I had to learn from my grandmother because my father and mother were not present. That is not a good gift for a child. We all know the gift of motherhood and the love, the teaching and the proper function of the learning scale. Whether it was an auto accidents or lack of a mother I learned differently and I paid mentally, believing that I was the cause of all the worlds problems. So sad to be responsible for all world conflicts as a teen, no one could tell me otherwise.
***
Somewhere on the planet there is a presence of my mother, maybe it is a puff of ash swirling about or part of decaying matter that gives life to flowers. It is the only gift I have.
Maybe she is in a convent like Mother Teresa.
My daughter is very nice and could very well be a great nun. But instead she is a great human being, a teacher and a mother.
I mentioned my daughter because that she is like my grandmother or maybe like my mother (that I do not know).
I know the presence of greatness is always about and I am part of that greatness; we all share, we all live and die, astronauts leave the planet and move toward space but I cannot put a line up into the sky and say beyond that line this is heaven, heaven also goes the other way and passes down into the earth and through it's molten heat of hell and heads straight toward the sun and it's enormous heat.
Man's ego creates heaven and hell, the tools of law and the tree switch of correction.
Man's ego also created the idea that we are one with the planet.
***
We have placed all the information we know online (we have tethered everyone's computers together).

No comments:

Post a Comment