Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Good Morning,
The mood in Kentucky is that the Lord is not too far off and the fire and brimstone will punish us all.We will pray to the almighty and wait for the end to come.
The mood here in our home is of Thanksgiving and comfort.
I live on the planet earth and I will keep my little acre clean and free of chemicals. It has been that way for 40 years and I am thankful I can do my part for the planet that I occupy.
***
My health is good this morning and mom seems fine; she stayed up late but I went to bed and watched an old 1940 movie. I awoke about midnight and took my medicine. I awoke this morning about 4 am and I watched the ABC newscast to find out who won the election. 
I did not think about my smart phone until just a few minutes ago and I was wondering how to remember the number and how to listen to my ring tone.
I did not get the smart phone to have access to face book. I think a computer is more suitable for that. Mom's Sony Camera takes the best photos and my smart phones pictures are no match to her Sony Camera.


2 comments:

  1. But do you carry the Sony Camera everywhere you go? Sometimes taking spontaneous pictures of something unexpected is nice for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is nice about the smart phone but mom said I should turn up the volume because she called me today and I never heard it plus I forgot my voice mail password.

    ReplyDelete