Saturday, November 3, 2012

Good Morning,
I was putting contacts on my new phone and mom just said, "Did you just call your son?" I guess I did.
I am not good with numbers so I am putting photos on my contacts so I know who calls by sight. I woke my son.
I have not been able to keep anything down but last night I made a peanut butter and banana sandwich and it stayed down. So maybe my bout with my stomach is healing. I have been living by drinking honey with tea, toast and pudding. I did take a vitamin this morning plus my Antivert for balance. 
I went off for a while to get the spelling of Antivert and I took a balance quiz and scored in the 90's on the quiz.
As soon as I figure out the phone I will call my family and tell them my number. At the moment I have to go over and try to figure out via my owners manual how to add a contact. I did import all of mom's contacts and that included most everyone but there is a few folks I know that I need a number for that mom does not have.
Now I am feel queasy. I will just rest a bit.
Everything else is fine it is just the stomach and inner ears.

No comments:

Post a Comment