Saturday, October 27, 2012

It is quiet, peaceful, dark and our thermometer says 44 degrees outside and 73 inside at this home in the Western Part of Kentucky.
I feel good, mom is getting ready for work and the calico kitten is playing under the dining room table.
I have a cup of decaffeinated coffee because as much as I drink (coffee) it is not good for my stomach area; where? I am not sure but I do take a medicine to keep me from responding constantly (puff, puff). I also have quit beer as it did not do well in the same area of my body. I seem to swell nicely with cream and honey in my coffee (decaffeinated coffee). I normally drink 2 decaffeinated cups to one real coffee and that keeps me happy.
We recently had lunch with our grandchildren in their grammar school and we also saw them when we took our daughter back home last Sunday.
Lunch at the grammar school
 Lunch  at the grammar school
Lunch last Sunday
Lunch last Sunday

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I didn't see that last picture on Facebook with all the grandchildren or I would have put it in my blog. Sorry Tasha.
    It's cold here today and we have again turned on the heat. Jybow came in from being outside and walked straight over to the gas fireplace, looked at it then looked at Jimmy, and then turned back around and walked up close to the screen and peeked in again at where the fire should be. Jimmy got the message from the cat and got up and turned it on and the cat was happy and laid down in front of the fire. Now....tell me cats can't communicate with us :)
    Have a nice day and I like seeing pictures of you, Laurel and the kids on here.
    Love you

    ReplyDelete