Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Good Morning,
Some how my laptop was beeping and I had to find out what was happening,; plus it was getting rather sluggish. So I took some wire loose and set up my DVD/CD drive to place a new operating system on the computer. I did learn why my computer was beeping. It was the kitten, she had yanked and played with the wires surrounding the laptop  She had loosened a USB connection and it was connecting and disconnecting, " Beep on! Beep off!", " Beep on! Beep off!", " Beep on! Beep off!". I disconnected those wires and maybe I can get another wire that will not do that.

1 comment:

  1. Good Morning. My laptop is sluggish too so I never use it anymore. It needs to go to the shop and get cleaned up. I have others that I can use if needed but mostly I use my iPad for just about everything.
    Hope that you have gotten yours fixed and reloaded.
    Love you

    ReplyDelete