Friday, September 28, 2012

Good Morning,
I stayed up late watching a football game and awoke groggy with a little headache. It is raining steady, no thunder, no lightning, just a good cleansing of the planet in our area.
Inside chores today; our pool is ready to close and cover and I will leave that to folks that get paid to do difficult things. I am not capable of putting a winter cover on a pool or is it I really hassled with the winter cover before and I do not want anything to do with it anymore. I did lift the heavy water soaked bags of sand out of the pool and that was a little too much for me. I may get me an electric winch to lift the steps and sand next year.

1 comment:

  1. You have been having lots of rain. It rain today and then the sun came out and it turned into a nice day. We have been running ragged all week running family around whose car and truck broke down, both at the same time. It has really been fun for Jimmy and I because it gives our lives purpose being needed:). We have gotten to go places we normally don't go and since we are enjoying it so much we may just continue.

    You're smart to get help with the pools winter cover. There is no sense in getting hurt when you can give someone a job to do. One of these days your grandson will be old enough to help you out in such matters.

    Take care. Love you.

    ReplyDelete