Wednesday, July 4, 2012

In this Summer heat mom likes to swim at night, this past year and last year she could not remove the cover at night because the cover was too heavy so this last payday I purchased a lighter cover that mom can handle by herself.
This morning it is 70 degrees outside as I speak, It rained here yesterday twice and we had a cloud cover all day which cooled the area and kept us under 100 degrees. I do not know what today will bring as far as the weather goes.
Mom works today and she gets holiday pay for her effort. I prefer for her to stay home but she likes the extra comforts that working provides; pool supplies, cat chow and bird seeds, DirecTV and DSL service.

I just looked at the weather forecast; it is going to be sunny and hot with no rain in our future.
The heavy lifting I did two days ago left no aches in my back and that is very good news. I feel good mentally and physically.

No comments:

Post a Comment